Product - Next Level Cushioning with the adiSTAR Ride 2
Previously the adiSTAR Cushion, this new update is about continuing the ultimate ride. The introduction of active ForMotion™ technology in the upper provides superior fit and flexibility for an enhanced plush and responsive ride, bringing the elite shoe to an even higher level. With great cushioning and comfort, this road shoe is perfect for neutral runners with a normal arch, or under-pronators with a high arch.
adiSTAR Ride 2: Key Update Features:
• See-through mesh provides maximum breathability.
• The female shoe is designed with a softer and women's specific forefoot with a bunion comfort zone.
• Internal fit elements made of soft textile for close-to-foot support and optimal flexing.
• Both men's and women's shoes provide a plush and dynamic forefoot push-off zone, and adiWEAR® rubber in the heel gives runners the perfect blend of comfort and durability.
• Get a smoother transition both horizontally and vertically due to pronounced flex grooves and a new ForMotion™ unit.
• A combination of full-blown and carbon-rubber platforms give the adiSTAR Ride's forefoot an extremely plush and dynamic feel.
• A new 3 layer Ortholite sockliner for durable comfort and breathability.
Learn more about the adiSTAR Ride http://cli.gs/1P098g
YouTube URL for "Toe Comfort" video:
YouTube URL for "Female Heel Impact" video:
YouTube URL for "Heat Management" video:
Copyright © 2014 American Track & Field Athlete a Fortius Media Group, LLC Publication